Monday, October 26, 2009

Bad Reaction

This has been a very tough week. I had a port put in on Tuesday and started chemo on Wednesday. My body didn't respond well. Because of this, I had to continue the treatment on Thursday. I felt fine for a few hours after chemo. Then it started. I'll spare some details. I'll just say that I couldn't keep anything down for 3 days. I went to the hospital to get some fluids on Friday morning and was admitted Sunday morning. It's Monday night now and I just had my first real meal since Thursday. It was incredibly good. Turkey dinner. I'm still in the hospital, but I should be going home tomorrow. This is really not normal for chemo patients. It's been a rough few days, but hopefully the next round will go better. Thank you for all of the prayers.

1 comment: