Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Plan

After more testing, I had another visit with Dr. Kwak. We finally got a definitive diagnosis. This was delayed a bit, because they originally thought that I had sarcoma(bone cancer). All of the testing was geared toward that. After the biopsy, which showed I have lymphoma, they had to do a whole new series of tests. One of these tests was a whole body PET scan. This would show if any of my lymph nodes, or anything else, had a problem. Thankfully there were no other issues in my body. So, the diagnosis is "stage 1 Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma". Next step- chemo.
I want to make sure that I'm being productive while this is going on, but I also have to keep the stress level down. Because I've had a growing desire to become a worship pastor, I'm focusing in on that. Here's the plan: Online Bible college and learn a song a week. This should be a great addition to the experience that I have. So, if anyone needs a fill-in worship leader in the San Antonio area in the next six months let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment